Tuesdays - Thursdays
5657 East Washington Blvd
Commerce, CA 90040
You may be declined services if you don’t bring all the required documents or your return is out-of-scope.
ITIN RENEWAL MUST CALL TO MAKE APPOINTMENT
You must bring:
- Required: All taxpayers must be present with photo identification
- Required: Original Social Security Cards or ITINs for tax filers and dependents
- Proof of income using forms W-2 and 1099
- Total cash earned and proof of any expenses
- Proof of all deductions or credits (1098T for college tuition and receipts for textbooks, letter from childcare provider, mortgage interest + property taxes, proof of donations, etc.)
- Form 1095A if you purchased health insurance through the marketplace (Covered California)
- Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) issued by the IRS (If the IRS provided you with one)
- Previous year’s tax return (not required, but is useful)
- Bank account and routing number for direct deposit (not required)
- Note: We can prepare 2015-2018 tax returns. If time permits we can complete previous years’ taxes. Priority is given to 2018.
Returns that are considered Out-of-Scope:
- Incomes more than $55,000
- Self-employed or cash income with business related expenses over $10,000, have a loss, taking expenses with no proof (receipts, documented mileage, etc. are required), employees, inventory, or business property.
- Cancelled debt income (Forms 1099C and 1099A) for foreclosures or short sales.
- Handwritten tax documents (W-2, 1099, 1098, etc.)
- Returns for visitors, such as “F,” “J,” “M,” or “Q” visas, that require a 1040NR tax return.
- Rental Income, Foreign Income, Royalty Income, or income from a partnership/corporation (K-1 form)
- Married Filing Separately returns (If you are legally married & file alone - you may be a Married Filing Separate taxpayer - this is out of scope and we will not be able to assist you).
Select the date and time of your appointment: